Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Soulless by TM Frazier

Wow.....wow.....wow!!! 

What a book!!!! 

Just when you think things can't get any more exciting....screwed up....intense.....

Oh boy-it's all that and so much more! 

I had thought that Soulless would pick up exactly where Lawless left off- but for some reason that didn't happen. But for me it didn't really spoil anything for me, it was easy to get back into the swing of the story 

There's just so much going on....getting out of prison, taking down the club and Bears old man 'Chop' the unexpected return of people whom were believed to be well buried in the past......

And also the introduction of the babysitter- Rage.....I absolutely adored her- and I hope TM Frazier takes us somewhere with this little spitfire!! 

Really there isnt much detail you can go into within a review of this story without giving away some sort of plot- so I'll just say- READ IT! 

I loved it- start to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment